Monday, August 6, 2012

Not Naked: studs and flashes of white

You know those days where you feel a little bit more bad ass than others? Those days where spunk is just spouting out and every comment out of your mouth is slightly sarcastic? Yeah, today was one of those days. I felt like channeling the inner 90's grunge child today, with a bit of modern and maybe a bit of Miley. Even if she may not be my favorite, I cannot deny some envy over her style. Either way, it was a perfect outfit to take a wonderful walk around our little corner of Colorado, and have some much needed bead therapy. Even if you're buying it in quarters, it's still amazing.



outfit details: studded denim vest; thrifted, studded by me, shorts; thrifted, cut off by me, long sleeve; target, riding boots; gojane.com

Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment