Monday, August 6, 2012

in here, we are fresh

There are certain things in your life that make your realize that you need a fresh start, and for those of you who followed 'Tea at Noon', this is my fresh start from that. 'Tea at Noon' started as a blog used solely for pretty, inspirational pictures, and eventually it developed into a blog that supported my personal shop called 'Tea at Noon'. Now, don't worry, I'm not about to write a novel on why I decided to create a brand new blog and start all over, because the answer is simple: It is time for a fresh start. 

So here I am, a Southern California girl, born and bred, who has found herself in the semi mid-west in a city called Colorado Springs, Colorado. It's a transition, but it's an adventure that I've been waiting for.  This is a combination of a lifestyle blog, a fashion blog, and an all out honest blog. I won't pretend to be living a perfect crafty life, because sadly, there are always responsibilities outside of this world that I love and nothing is ever perfect. It won't be my best friend either, because don't we all have journals for that? 

So welcome to this new adventure, I really value every single person who reads these words, and maybe gets inspired by them, or feels less alone by them. This is an amazing community to be apart of, and never be shy, I am always open and welcome to meeting new wonderful people in this amazingly creative world we all love. 

Nice to meet you, I'm Laura Shane and I'm just along for this soul journey and adventure. Stay tuned. It's life, so it has to be grand. 

l. shane

No comments:

Post a Comment