Monday, November 26, 2012

honestly corner, careful, i'm being feisty

Every reader is a blessing. You should be thankful for anyone who takes the time out of their lives to read your blog, but I've been noticing something that is starting to bother me a little bit. I know that heartfelt comments aren't common, but why aren't they?

Lately I worry that people just want their blog name out there, so they comment on the pretty pictures and ignore the words or the story that as bloggers we are putting out there. Excuse my vulgar language, but you shouldn't be 'whoring' your blog out there just for followers.

This is a community. This is a place to build relationships, to build on the person you are, to let your creativity build it's self. This is not a 'popular' thing. Leave that back in grade school, guys and gals.

Keep this place pure. Keep this community pure, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment