Thursday, October 11, 2012

daily rambles, october eleventh

I'm sitting here reminiscing that tomorrow will mark half a decade of being with Ryan, and how at twenty-one that concept seems bizarre, but magical. All I can think about is our first 'date', at sixteen, breaking into a middle school and running around like little kids, and how we're still those little kids, just odd grown up (and messed up) versions of those kids. I'm lucky to have this boy in my life, and I have sense the first text.

On another note, hopefully I'll be more active with Etsy next week. Some weeks I feel completely on top of it, then others my day job sucks the life out of me. So, fingers crossed for a successful week before I rush away to California for my big brother's wedding! (October 27th!)

I hope you all are having a wonderful week, and life, and fall.

l.shane

No comments:

Post a Comment