Monday, January 21, 2013

basement life, two


So, I never take pictures of my house. Or, none that I post on the internet usually. Why? Because typically my house actually looks like someone lives in it. It's never picture perfect and everything does not have a special place. But, the other night I'm pretty sure that Ryan and I got taken over by aliens, because we ended up cleaning our apartment till the wee hours of the morning. Not just 'picking up and putting away', but scrubbing and organizing. Like you know those piles of STUFF that you mean to do something about, but you really just don't want to, we handled that stuff. More and more I'm like my mother. Her huge cleaning days always took place when she couldn't sleep, too.

So here it is. Where I live. In my basement. I like christmas lights.

stay tuned,
l.shane

1 comment: