Wednesday, March 20, 2013

out living in the world, february & march (one)


I wasn't lying, guys. I really am out living in this world. I feel like this is the first time in my life that I'm actually tapping into that 'youth' thing that people told me I've had all along. I've been hanging out in pool halls, drinking wine in desert under the moon, spending time with friends that i love, GOING TO THE GYM, and just being happy. Like honestly guys, when have you seen me actually look this happy? It feels good. It feels damn good.

SHIT, I also got a new tattoo,


my little sister got 'to infinity'. We decided we were going to get them on our sister bonding trip on the long drive back from Colorado, and we actually did it. I'm so happy with it, now to get more. And, to find a new job, because Laura wants her damn nose pierced. Yeah, you heard me. I'm fucking wild.

l.shane

No comments:

Post a Comment